- 1 12-oz package vegan sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or vegan mayo
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix*
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and ranch mix in a mixing bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Refrigerate dip for at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
*To make this recipe dairy free, be sure you’re using a ranch mix that doesn’t contain milk. If you can’t find one, try making homemade ranch seasoning by using the ingredients listed above.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 1.6 g
- Sodium: 163.7 mg
- Fat: 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.8 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 2.9 mg
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, allergy friendly, easy, 5 ingredient