This easy ranch dip recipe is made with mayo and vegan sour cream for a creamy, homemade ranch dip that’s perfect for veggies and chips. #dairyfree #ranch
- 1 12-oz package vegan sour cream
- 1/2 mayonnaise or vegan mayo
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix*
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and ranch mix in a mixing bowl.
- Mix with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Refrigerate dip for at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
*To make this recipe dairy free, be sure you’re using a ranch mix that doesn’t contain milk. If you can’t find one, try making homemade ranch seasoning by using the ingredients listed above.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, allergy friendly, easy, 5 ingredient