BBQ pulled pork nachos | These easy, dairy free nachos are loaded with toppings and baked in the oven for an awesome snack. Double the recipe and make it on a sheet pan to serve a Super Bowl crowd. #dairyfree #nachos
For the nachos
- Tortilla chips (about 1/2 bag)
- 2 cups bbq pulled pork
- 2 cups dairy free cheddar cheese shreds
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeño slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup pico de gallo or salsa
For the aioli:
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 – 3 teaspoons chipotle adobo sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
To make the nachos:
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- In a baking dish: layer tortilla chips, pulled pork, pickled jalapeños, cheese shreds, and red onion, until dish is full. Tent with foil (do not completely seal). Bake for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh cilantro, pico de gallo and chipotle aioli before serving.
To make the aioli:
- Combine all ingredients in a large cup for an immersion blender.
- Blend, starting at the bottom, working up until the ingredients are fully combined and are smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
If you don’t want to make your own aioli, whisk together the following:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chipotle adobo sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt.