This simple recipe for pan seared chicken breast is hands down the best way to cook chicken breast, and it couldn’t be simpler. With just a few simple tips, I’ll teach you how to make perfectly juicy, flavorful chicken on the stove for an easy dinner any night of the week.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pound chicken breast to a 1-inch thickness. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high. Add olive oil let it get hot.
- Add chicken to the skillet, cooking for 4 – 5 minutes per side, turning once, until the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165˚F.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, basic, chicken, 5 ingredient