These easy, grilled bison burgers are seasoned to perfection, and they’re a great alternative to traditional hamburgers. Serve them with your favorite burger toppings and grilled veggies and homemade baked beans for an awesome summer meal.
- 2 pounds ground bison
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (about 400˚F).
- In a large mixing bowl, gently mix burger ingredients until combined. Shape into 1/4 pound patties.
- Grill burgers for 5 – 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 145˚F (160˚F for well done).
- Remove from grill and immediately serve with your favorite burger toppings.
Keywords: dairy free, egg free, bison, burger, sandwich, grilling