This homemade, creamy Italian dressing recipe is not only dairy free, but delicious too! It’s so easy to make that you’ll never want to get store bought again. It’s truly the best!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Gently, whisk until smooth. Adjust seasoning with salt & pepper, to taste.
- Transfer to a container and refrigerate until ready to use.