These Asian chicken wraps with peanut sauce are an easy and healthy lunch. Tortillas filled with chicken, crunch coleslaw and peanuts with a spicy, tangy peanut sauce. #chicken #lunch
For the chicken wraps:
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped or sliced
- 6 large tortillas
For the peanut sauce:*
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut sauce ingredients.
- In another bowl, add the cabbage, carrots, cilantro, and peanuts. Pour the sauce over the mixture and stir. Let this sit while you prepare the tortillas and chicken.
- Heat up the tortillas for about 10 seconds in the microwave to make them easier to work with.
- Divide the chicken and coleslaw between each tortilla
- Roll tightly, securing with toothpicks if necessary.
Store bought peanut sauce may also be used.
Keywords: dairy free, Thai, easy, lunch
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg