Zucchini Muffins | This easy muffin recipe makes perfectly spiced, moist zucchini muffins that are naturally dairy free. They’re a great way to use up all your summer zucchini. #zucchini #muffins
- 3 cups shredded zucchini (about 3 medium zucchini)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the shredded zucchini, sugar, oil, vanilla extract and eggs. Stir until evenly combined.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
- Add flour, 1 cup at a time, stirring until each addition is combined. With the last addition of flour, stir in the pecans.
- Fill each paper line with about 1/4 – 1/3 cup of batter, until the mixture has been divided equally between cups.
- Portion the batter equally between paper liners (about 2/3 – 3/4 full).
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow muffins to cool for about 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Keywords: easy, traditional, dairy free,