Skip the supper club and make this classic cocktail at home. This Wisconsin brandy old fashioned recipe can be made sweet or sour. Swap whiskey if you want, just don’t forget the cherries.
- 1 orange slice
- 1 maraschino cherry + 1 teaspoon cherry juice
- 1 sugar cube
- 4 – 6 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces brandy
- Lemon-lime, grapefruit soda or seltzer water
- In an old fashioned glass, muddle orange slice, cherry, cherry juice, sugar cube and bitters.
- Add brandy and fill glass with ice.
- Top with soda of choice.