- 2 7-ounce packages vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup beer
- 1 1-ounce packet ranch dip mix*
- 1 1/2 cups dairy free cheddar shreds
- Pretzels, for serving
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, beer and ranch seasoning until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over a plate or serving platter.
- Top with shredded cheese. Serve with pretzels.
*Generic store-brand ranch dip mix (not dressing mix) such as Kroger and Meijer are typically dairy free. Always double check labels before using.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 202.7 mg
- Fat: 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.8 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 12.3 mg
Keywords: Wisconsin Beer Dip, beer dip, dairy free beer dip, dairy free cheese dip, dairy free beer dip