This simple (and easy) whole wheat pancakes recipe is a delicious and healthy way to start your day. Make your own batch of fluffy dairy free pancakes from scratch without the hassle. They’re so good that the kids will beg for more! #healthybreakfast #pancakes
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 1/4 cups dairy free milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Stir in the wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick griddle pan to medium. Pour batter onto the pan (about ⅓ cup for each pancake). When bubbles begin to form on the top of the pancake, flip and cook for a minute or two more.
- Repeat until all the batter has been used.
Keywords: dairy free, healthy, easy