Make yourself a vegan pumpkin spice latte at home with this easy to make pumpkin spice sauce and your favorite coffee or espresso.
- 1 11-ounce can sweetened, condensed coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk the sauce ingredients together until smooth. Continue heating and whisking until sugar has completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and store in an air-tight container, in the refrigerator, for until 2 weeks.
- Use about 1/4 sauce for each latte.