- 4 salmon filets (about 1 – 1 1/4 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons P.F. Chang’s® Home Menu Teriyaki Sauce, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3 – 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- Sliced green onions (optional, for garnish)
- Using a basting brush, coat salmon filets with teriyaki sauce. Place salmon in refrigerator and let sit for about 10 minutes to marinate.
- In a shallow dish or pie plate, stir together breadcrumbs, sesame seeds and salt. Dip coated salmon into dish to coat, pressing firmly to allow crust to stick to salmon.
- In a large skillet, coat bottom with oil and heat to medium-high. Place salmon, crusted side down and sear for 3 minutes. Turn salmon and cook for another 3 – 5 minutes (depending on thickness of salmon).
- Drizzle with extra teriyaki sauce and garnish with green onion before serving.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg