These tarragon glazed carrots are by far the best carrots I’ve ever tasted in my life. They are full of flavor – sweet and savory – and perfectly tender. You have got to try them. Right now.
They’re really simple to prepare just simmer the carrots in some water for about 10 – 15 minutes and drain. Then toss the seasonings and butter into the pot and stir until the butter is melted.
- 8 – 10 carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dairy free buttery spread or vegan butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan or skillet, cover carrots with water and bring to boil – keep pot covered.
- Reduce heat and continue simmering for about 10 – 15 more minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Drain water from the pot.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and allow to cook for 2 more minutes or until butter is melted.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Recipe adapted from Food Done Light.
Last Updated on July 24, 2020 by Melissa Belanger