This easy, sweet and spicy shrimp recipe is seasoned with homemade Moroccan seasoning and pan fried until crispy. Pair them with Moroccan couscous or rice and your favorite vegetable for a simple, healthy meal any night of the week.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- 1 1/2 pounds of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix seasonings and flour together in a small bowl.
- Toss the mixture with the shrimp until evenly coated.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and fry until thoroughly cooked – turning occasionally (shrimp should be completely pink).
Keywords: dairy free, gluten free, easy, healthy, spicy, shrimp, seafood