It’s that time of year again. The time of year that everyone is freaking out about pumpkin spice lattes and all things pumpkin. Starbucks is even selling special PSL travel mugs, but they have yet to offer a sugar-free version. Really Starbucks? So why spend your money on a latte at Starbucks when you can make one at home yourself? Well guess what. You can make yourself a latte – if you have an espresso maker – or you can add this sugar free pumpkin spice coffee syrup to a regular cup of coffee. It’s autumn in a cup, and it’s sugar free.
And just to leave you with a laugh here are 19 Dogs Who Are Already So Over Pumpkin Spice Season.Print
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Truvia (can substitute 1 1/2 cups sugar)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 5 – 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- In a saucepan, heat water and Truvia until completely dissolved – stirring constantly.
- Whisk in pumpkin purée, ginger and nutmeg.
- Add cloves and cinnamon sticks and continue to cook for about 10 minutes over medium heat – stirring frequently.
- Allow syrup to cool before straining syrup into an airtight container.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Recipe adapted from Cook Like a Champion.