A few weeks ago, the awesome people at Fix Hot Sauce asked me if I’d like to try a sample of their Sriracha sauce. Of course, I jumped at the chance. I’m a huge fan of Sriracha, and after reading about the product on their website, I was super psyched to get my bottle in the mail. It arrived right after we arrived home, and I already had a million ideas of what to make it my head.
I made some spicy Sriracha broccoli slaw to go with my lunch the other day, and it turned out amazing. This Sriracha sauce is unbelievably good. It’s so much better than other brands that I’ve tried in the past. The ingredients are simple – no added chemicals or any of that junk. Just simple, spicy goodness. The Sriracha gives the dressing so much flavor. It reminded me of the spicy papaya salad we had while we were in Thailand, but made with broccoli instead.
If you’re a fan of Sriracha, you’re going to have to try this recipe – and this hot sauce. It’s seriously so good. (And, I’m not being paid to say this, I was really that impressed by it.)
- 2 12-ounce bags broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli slaw and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, lime juice and rice vinegar.
- Pour the dressing into the broccoli slaw and stir to coat evenly.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Last Updated on July 23, 2018 by Melissa Belanger