Spicy Jalapeno Margaritas | This easy recipe is made with lime juice, fresh jalapeños and St. Germain for a fun twist on the classic tequila cocktail. #tequila #margaritas
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) tequila
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) lime juice
- 3 ounces elderflower liqueur
- 3 – 4 sliced jalapeños, plus more for garnish
- Fresh limes, for garnish
- Rim margarita glasses with salt and fill with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add margarita ingredients. Shake until very cold.
- Strain into prepared glasses and garnish with jalapeños and fresh limes.
If you don’t have St. Germain or elderflower liqueur, you can substitute triple sec or other orange liqueur.
Keywords: easy, spicy, summer