Spiced Lamb Burgers | These homemade ground lamb patties are mixed with flavorful seasonings and topped with garlic aioli sauce, red onion and peppery arugula. They can be cooked on the grill or on the stove. #lamb #burgers
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 – 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until evenly combined.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal burger patties.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high and cook patties for 5 – 6 minutes per side until the internal temperature reaches 160˚F.
- Remove from heat and assemble burgers as desired.
To grill your lamb burgers: Heat a grill to medium, direct heat and grill patties for 5 – 6 minutes per side, or until they reach an internal temperature of 160˚F.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, 5 ingredient, grilling