For the graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
For the brownie layer
- 1 18.4-ounce package Pillsbury™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 – 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line a muffin tin with extra tall cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and coconut oil until a crumb has formed. Press mixture into the bottom of each muffin tin to form a thin crust. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Stir in chocolate chips. Divide batter evenly between cupcake liners and bake for 20 – 22 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Gently press down on brownie cupcakes. Top with mini marshmallows and bake for 2 – 3 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Optional: Toast marshmallows to desired liking with a kitchen torch (or oven broiler). Let cool slightly before serving.