This unique pesto pasta salad features smoked turkey, cranberries and toasted pine nuts with a flavorful, creamy pesto dressing. The recipe is so easy and can be made in only 30 minutes. Serve it cold as a refreshing main dish or as a side for your favorite summer recipes.
For the pasta salad:
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey deli meat, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts (about 2 ounces)
- 2 cups arugula
For the dressing:
- 3/4 cup pesto sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 – 2 tablespoon water
- Cook pasta according to package instructions for al dente in salted water. After straining, rinse with cold water until pasta is completely cooled.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pesto sauce, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add pasta, smoked turkey, cranberries, red onion, pine nuts, parmesan and arugula. Stir until evenly coated with dressing.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, pesto, turkey, pasta