Skillet brownie fudge sundae recipe – dairy free brownies baked in a skillet and topped with vegan ice cream and warm, melted chocolate. #ad #sochatti #brownies
For the skillet brownie:
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup melted SoChatti chocolate
For the brownie sundae:
- Vanilla ice cream (use vegan for dairy free)
- 1 pouch SoChatti chocolate
- Prepare SoChatti chocolate pouch according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and grease 2 6.5-inch cast iron skillets.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Pour in the canola oil, warm water and whisk until smooth.
- Add the sugar, egg and vanilla and continue whisking until smooth.
- Add the flour and whisk until fully combined and smooth.
- Stir in melted chocolate and mix until smooth.
- Divide batter between the two skillets and bake for 22 – 25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before adding the sundae toppings. Serve immediately.
Nutritional information provided is from brownies only.