Whether you’re cooking a bone in or boneless turkey breast, this easy turkey brine recipe will make your turkey flavorful, juicy and tender. #turkey #thanksgiving
For the turkey brine:
- 10 cups water
- 2/3 cup coarse salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup dry white wine
For the turkey:
- 1 turkey breast
- 1 – 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt
- Black pepper
- Granulated garlic
To make the turkey brine:
- In a large stockpot, heat water with sugar and salt until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add wine and spices.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Add turkey breast and refrigerate over night.
To cook the turkey breast:
- Preheat oven to 325˚F (160˚C).
- Remove turkey from brine and pat dry.
- Brush turkey skin with olive oil. Season liberally with salt, pepper and granulated garlic.
- Bake for 15 minutes per pound.
Keywords: easy, dairy free, gluten free, fall