This simple, roasted salmon with creamy dill sauce is easy, delicious and dairy-free. Serve it with roasted potatoes, veggies and lemon wedges for a perfect meal!
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Place salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper . Season filet with salt & pepper to taste. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, until salmon is cooked through and easily flakes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients until evenly combined.
- Serve with dill sauce and fresh lemon wedges.
Keywords: easy, dairy free