These grilled salmon kabobs are soaked in in a unique marinade blend that’s full of flavor and skewered with lemon. If you can’t cook them on the grill, they can also be baked in the oven. Either way, you’ll get delicious, perfectly seasoned salmon that pairs perfectly with your favorite sides.
- 1 1/2 – 2 pounds salmon, cubed
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
For the marinade:
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Add the marinade ingredients in a large mixing bowl . Whisk to combine.
- Place the cubed salmon into the marinade and cover the bowl. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the salmon to marinate. While the salmon marinates, soak the wooden skewers.
- Assemble the skewers with a lemon slice between each of the salmon cubes, about 5 salmon pieces per kabob.
- Preheat grill to high heat, and add a grill grate or piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Grill salmon for 10 minutes, turning once to evenly brown both sides.
Keywords: dairy free, egg free, easy, salmon, seafood, grilling, kabobs