This easy rose sangria recipe is perfect pitcher cocktail for a crowd this summer. It’s made with dry rose, raspberries and oranges and more. Top it with sparkling water before serving. #sangria #rose
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brandy (or liquor of choice, such as vodka)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1 bottle rose wine
- 1 – 2 navel oranges, sliced
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 cup sparkling water
- In a large pitcher, combine lemon juice, brandy, sugar and orange liqueur. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in wine, orange slices, and raspberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with sparkling water before serving.
Keywords: easy, dry, summer, dairy free