These easy brownie mix cookies are made from boxed mix with just 3 ingredients. Recipes don’t get easier than this, and the results are chewy, chocolate cookies with a fudge brownie texture.
- 1 18.4-ounce brownie mix (dry mix only)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper .
- In a large bowl, mix together the ingredients until combine.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop two-tablespoon balls of dough about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10 – 12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool for about two minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Keywords: dairy free, brownies, cookies, chocolate, 5 ingredient, easy