Crispy Roasted Brussels Sprouts | This easy recipe makes the BEST brussels sprouts. They’re tossed in a simple sauce made with olive oil before being baked in the oven until crispy. #dairyfree #vegan
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- Preheat oven to 400˚F and prepare (chop) Brussels sprouts.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place quartered Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and add sauce. Stir to evenly coat sprouts.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 35 – 40 minutes, or until Brussels sprouts are tender with crispy edges.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, gluten free option, fall, Thanksgiving, 6 ingredient, easy, healthy