This healthy, refried bean dip recipe is super easy to make. It’s served warm and layered with fresh cilantro and with salsa (optional). There’s no cheese, so it’s already dairy free, but you can make it vegan by swapping the refried beans. #beandip #dairyfree
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (1 – 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chiles
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning*
- 2 15-ounce cans refried beans*
- 1/4 cup chicken, vegetable or beef broth
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Heat a skillet to medium-high. Add olive oil, garlic, chiles and taco seasoning. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add refried beans and broth to the skillet. Gently whisk until smooth.
- Simmer until ready to serve. If needed, add additional broth to thin the dip.
- Garnish with desired toppings before serving.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, gluten free, summer, easy, healthy