- 8 ounces spaghetti or linguini pasta
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter (slightly warmed in microwave to make whisking easier)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients.
- When pasta is cooked and drained, return to pot with sauce and toss until pasta is evenly coated and sauce has warmed.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.
If you’re usual traditional peanut butter (not natural), you might want to reduce the sugar a bit.
Keywords: noodles, dairy free, vegan, pasta, peanut, vegetarian