These oven baked potatoes wedges are seasoned with a mix of garlic, onion and paprika, and roasted in the oven until golden brown. The recipe is so easy to make and it’s a great healthy alternative to homemade fries.
- 6 – 8 medium potatoes, washed and sliced into wedges
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl of cold water and soak for about 30 minutes. This step is optional, but will provide the crispiest results. After soaking drain the potatoes and return the to the mixing bowl .
- Preheat oven to 450˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper .
- Add olive oil and seasonings to the mixing bowl and stir to coat the potatoes evenly.
- Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 45 – 55 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
Roasting time will vary based on the thickness of your potato slices and the type of potato you use. Monitor your potato wedges after 40 minutes to prevent them from burning, and feel free to leave them in the oven longer if needed to achieve the crispiest potatoes.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, egg free, gluten free, potatoes, carbs, sides