This easy, pistachio pesto provides a sweetness, that you can’t really achieve from other nuts. It’s perfect for your next pasta night, spread onto a sandwich or mixed into a tasty chicken salad. Ready in 5 minutes!
- 1 cup pistachios (already out of the shell)
- 2 packed cups arugula
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water (more if needed)
- Combine ingredients in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time, if necessary to thin the sauce to desired consistency.