This easy moscato sangria is so easy to make with only 4 ingredients: moscato wine, lemon lime soda, vodka and strawberries. Swap sparkling water or club soda if you prefer it less sweet, or customize it by adding more of your favorite fruits. We like peaches and watermelon, too! Either way, it’s a party favorite, and it’s perfect for bridal and baby showers or a backyard bbq.
- 1 750-ml bottle pink moscato wine
- 1/2 cup strawberry flavored vodka
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda (or club soda)
- 6 – 10 large strawberries, sliced
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine and vodka. Add strawberries and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the lemon-lime soda.
- Serve over ice.
Keywords: sangria, wine, cocktails, party drinks, pitcher cocktail, strawberry, dairy free, vegan