This easy pineapple salsa recipe is the best combination of sweet and spicy. Serve it as a dip with chips or top it on your favorite tacos, chicken or fish! Everyone will love this refreshing salsa!
- 3 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- All ingredients to a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Adjust seasoning with salt, to taste.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, gluten free, egg free, salsa, pineapple