If you’re looking for a simple and easy stir fry sauce recipe then you are going to flip for this sauce. With rice vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, and a few other ingredients you are going to have a flavorful sauce that is perfect for mixed vegetables or pork.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
To make ahead:
- Whisk stir fry sauce ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Heat a saucepan to medium-high.
- Add sauce and heat until thickened, whisking as needed, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a storage container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
To use immediately:
- Whisk sauce ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Add to your favorite stir fry recipe as needed. Allow sauce to cook with your stir fry until thickened.
Keywords: dairy free, stir fry, takeout, homemade, sauce