Making your own olive oil bread dip is incredibly easy. This bread dipping oil recipe is made with just a few flavorful ingredients like balsamic vinegar and garlic, and it can be ready in minutes. Serve it as an appetizer or alongside your favorite pasta dish, and you’ll feel like you’re at your favorite Italian restaurant without even leaving your house.
- 3 – 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Pour olive oil into a small serving bowl or plate.
- Add Italian seasoning, garlic, parsley, red pepper flakes and salt.
- Before serving, drizzle balsamic vinegar into the bowl.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, gluten free, easy, dip