This hot chipped beef dip recipe is seasoned with savory dried beef, bell pepper and pecans with cream cheese base (we used dairy free). Serve it warm with your favorite crackers for a perfect holiday appetizer.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces (227g) dairy free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 ounces dried beef, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Blend the cream cheese and mayonnaise with an electric mixer .
- Stir in the dried beef, green pepper, onion flakes, garlic powder and salt.
- Fill a pie plate or tart pan with the cream cheese mixture and top with the pecans.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers, chips or toasted baguette slices.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, dip, Christmas