Shrimp Scampi Pasta | This easy recipe is made with a garlic, white wine, and Old Bay seasoning for a slightly spicy and really flavorful sauce that’s so much better than anything you’ll get at a restaurant. Plus, it’s made with no butter so it’s naturally dairy free. Serve with zoodles or spaghetti squash for a healthy, low carb option. #dairyfree #shrimp
- 12-ounces pasta, spaghetti or linguine
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 – 3 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (about 1 tablespoon minced)
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Reserve about 1/4 cup pasta water before draining.
- In a bowl, toss shrimp with Old Bay seasoning until evenly coated.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Working in batches, sauté shrimp until no longer pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add garlic and parsley to the pan and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and lemon juice.
- Return shrimp to the pan. Reduce heat to low and allow them to simmer in the sauce mixture for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and reserved water to the pan. Toss with the shrimp and sauce mixture until evenly combined.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: dairy free, seafood