These no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies are super easy to make without peanut butter, and they’re completely vegan (no dairy, no milk). #dairyfree #nobake
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk (we used coconut)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups rolled oats
- Combine the sugar, cocoa, butter & milk in a saucepan bring to a boil.
- Add vanilla extract and remove from heat.
- Stir in oats and coconut until coated.
- Drop the mixture by the teaspoonful onto wax or parchment paper.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 68
- Sugar: 8.3 g
- Sodium: 20.5 mg
- Fat: 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.3 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, easy, no bake, cookies