Why I love this summer fruit salad:
This recipe is actually a tried-and-true recipe. It was my absolute favorite when I was pregnant and couldn’t get enough fruit. Seriously, isn’t every pregnant chick in the world is crazy for fruit? Yes. They are. I had lost the recipe for a while but luckily, a few weeks ago, I was cleaning out my “office” and I found a notebook with random notes and recipes in it – and this was one of them. Of course, I was so, so excited so I thought I’d share it with you!
What you’ll need to make it:
How to make summer fruit salad
Chop and slice the fruit and mint leaves and toss into a large mixing bowl.
Squeeze the lime juice over the bowl and stir gently to combine.
You will want to place the bowl in the refrigerator to allow the juices to absorb and saturate and merge all the yummy flavors together!
Make sure to check out these other blogger’s awesome recipes:
- Healthier Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies
- Panini Bites
- Mini Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cakes
- Mini Cookies & Cream Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Baby Carrot and Apple Soup
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- Blueberry Lemon-Thyme Cornmeal Crisp
- Caramelized Fig Upside Down Cake
Refreshing, fruity and light, this simple summer fruit salad is a tried and true! It combines fresh fruit with the aromatic, cool flavor of mint and a just hint of tartness from the lime juice. And, it turns out it is pretty healthy too!
- 3 peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups halved grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 pint strawberries, quartered
- 3 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring well to coat the fruit in the lime juice and sugar.
- Allow fruit to macerate for a minimum of 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 72
- Sugar: 13.2 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Fat: 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.8 g
- Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: summer fruit salad, fruit salad recipe, easy fruit salad, dairy free fruit salad
Last Updated on April 2, 2022 by Melissa Belanger
This post contains affiliate links. I may earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. I will never recommend a product I don’t use or trust.