Something special is going to happen very soon you guys. In less than a month, Cheryl from 40 Aprons, is going to be welcoming an awesome baby boy into this world. For those of you who may not know, Cheryl is my blogging bestie. We’ve been friends for what seems like forever now, and we’ve already been there for some many of each other milestones – a wedding, a baby, big-shot contracts and international moves, and now another new baby. So today I’ve teamed up with some really awesome bloggers to celebrate her and her soon-to-be-born-and-oh-so-cuddly with a virtual baby shower.
This recipe is actually a tried-and-true recipe. It was my absolute favorite when I was pregnant and couldn’t get enough fruit. Seriously, isn’t every pregnant chick in the world is crazy for fruit? Yes. They are. But, one thing led to another, and I actually lost the recipe. I was so disappointed, but I figured it just wasn’t meant to be shared (because it’s too good).
Luckily, a few weeks ago, I was cleaning out my “office” and I found a notebook with random notes and recipes in it – and this was one of them. Of course, I was so, so excited. I just knew this recipe would be perfect for a baby shower. It’s fresh, healthy, and sweet. It’s a pregnant mama’s dream.
Make sure to check out all of these other blogger’s awesome recipes:
- Healthier Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies
- Panini Bites
- Mini Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cakes
- Mini Cookies & Cream Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Baby Carrot and Apple Soup
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- Blueberry Lemon-Thyme Cornmeal Crisp
- Caramelized Fig Upside Down Cake
A little note for the mom-to-be:
Cheryl, I can’t wait to meet little Leo (he’s finally not going to be a little fruit in my mind anymore!). He’s going to be so handsome, and you’re going to be one awesome mama. Enjoy every minute of what the future holds for the three of you.Print
- 3 peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups halved grapes
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 pint strawberries, quartered
- 3 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, stirring well to coat the fruit in the lime juice and sugar.
- Allow fruit to macerate for a minimum of 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Last Updated on