These mini pecan pies are a perfect Thanksgiving day treat. This recipes is so easy to make thanks to store-bought phyllo shells, and the pecan pie bites actually pretty healthy since they’re made without dairy and with less sugar than traditional pecan pie filling. #dairyfree #pecanpie
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecan
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 15-count packages phyllo shells
- Preheat oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine filling ingredients (except pecans) and whisk until smooth. Stir in pecan pieces.
- Fill each phyllo shell with about 1/2 tablespoon of filling and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until pie filling has completely set. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, Thanksgiving, fall, pecan, mini