Make this microwave fudge with just 3 ingredients: sweetened condensed coconut milk, dairy free chocolate chips and coconut oil. It’s easy, vegan and perfect for Christmas.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips*
- 1 11.25-ounce can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Seasonal sprinkles, optional
- Grease a 8×8 baking dish. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients (except sprinkles) in a microwave safe container, microwave for 1 minute. Remove container and stir ingredients thoroughly.
- Microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Remove container and stir until ingredients are smooth and chocolate chips have melted.
- If needed, repeat this process for 10 second microwave intervals until chocolate has melted.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish and quickly spread with a rubber spatula until fudge is smooth. Add sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for at minimum of two hours before slicing.
*Be sure to use semi-sweet chocolate chips that do not contain milk.
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, gluten free, easy, microwave, Christmas, holiday, no bake