If you love a good margarita, you are going to love this simple, grapefruit cocktail. This mezcal paloma recipe is made with smoky mezcal, fresh grapefruit juice and sparkling water for a refreshing drink that you can enjoy all summer long.
- 3 ounces mezcal
- 1.5 ounces triple sec
- 1.5 ounces lime juice
- 6 ounces grapefruit juice (1-2 grapefruits, juiced)
- Sparkling water or club soda
- Grapefruit slices, for garnish
- Rim two cocktail glasses with salt (or sugar, if preferred) and fill with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine mezcal, triple sec, lime juice, and grapefruit juice. Shake until very cold.
- Strain into prepared glasses and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice before serving.
Keywords: mezcal, margarita, paloma, grapefruit, cocktail, tequila