This maple glazed salmon is an incredibly easy sheet pan dinner and hands down the best way to cook tasty fresh salmon fillets. With mustard, soy sauce, garlic, and maple syrup, you have a delicious recipe that goes great with any sides!
- 4 salmon fillets (1 pound, total)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 375˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, Dijon, and garlic.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and top with about 1/3 of the maple glaze, reserving the rest for later.
- Bake salmon for 15 – 20 minutes, adding more glaze after the first 10 minutes. When salmon is cooked, remove from oven and top with remaining glaze before serving.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, 5 ingredient, salmon, seafood, fish