This easy macaroni salad recipe is the best! It’s made elbow macaroni, shrimp and a secret-ingredient mayonnaise dressing. Perfect for a crowd in the summer. #macaroni #salad
- 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked and cooled
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice (or more to taste)
- 1 4-ounce can small deveined shrimp, drained
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 green onion, green only, sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil macaroni according to package directions.
- When straining rinse with cold water until cool and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl stir the macaroni with the remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg