- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon olive oil (or good quality olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (2 teaspoons if using regular olive oil)
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C), and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the sugar, olive oil, lemon zest and rosemary until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients. Beating until combined.
- Roll cookies into tablespoon-sized balls, placing them on the baking sheet about 1-inch apart. Sprinkle each cookie with a bit of sugar.
- Bake for 11 – 13 minutes. Remove from oven and allow the sheet to cool for a few minutes before transferring cookies to a cooling rack.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg