Put those Thanksgiving leftovers to good use! This easy turkey salad recipe is made with cranberries and pecans. Serve it as a sandwich or over lettuce for a simple, healthy meal.
- 3 – 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 celery stick, thinly sliced
- 1 – 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard (or 1 – 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons water
- Salt & pepper, to toaste
- Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl .
- Stir with a fork until the ingredients are evenly coated with mayonnaise. Season with salt & pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: dairy free, leftovers, gluten free, easy, Thanksgiving, fall, cranberry, pecan