- 8 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 2 star anise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- ½ – 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- ½ tablespoon fish sauce
- 8 ounces rice noodles, small or medium size
- 2 cups chopped or shredded turkey
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- Bean sprouts
- Green onion
- Lime wedges
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven, bring chicken broth, cinnamon, cloves, anise, garlic, ginger, Sriracha and fish sauce to a boil.
- Add noodles and turkey. Cook for time indicated on package.
- With two minutes remaining in cooking time, add turkey and green onions. Continue boiling until noodles are fully cooked.
- Remove anise, cinnamon and cloves before serving.