Pan Fried Lamb Chops with Rosemary and Olives | These delicious lamb chops are marinated in citrus and rosemary and pan seared to perfection. They’re topped with a mixed olive tapenade for a easy, yet unique meal. #dairyfree #lambchops
For the lamb chops:
- 8 lamb chops
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
For the tapenade:
- 1 1/4 cups pitted Castelvetrano olives, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients. Add lamb chops and marinade for at least 1 hour.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the tapenade ingredients. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pat lamb chops dry and add to pan.
- Cook lamb chops for about 3 – 4 minutes per side (for medium-rare).
- While the lamb chops are still in the pan, add 1/4 cup prepared tapenade and deglaze the pan.
- Remove lamb chops and garnish with olive tapenade before serving.
Keywords: dairy free, easy, healthy, gluten free