- 1 cup ditalini pasta
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon pecorino romano cheese (or parmesan)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped or ripped
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped red cabbage or raddicchio
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- 1 cup cubed Italian cheese (mozzarella, asiago, provolone, etc.)
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichokes (drained)
- 1 cup chopped peperoncini peppers
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions to al dente (rinse with cold water after straining).
- In a bowl, whisk together light mayo, olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, garlic, pecorino romano cheese, and salt & pepper.
- Add lettuce, cucumber, cabbage, bacon, cheese, artichokes, peppers and tomatoes.
- Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg