- 6 medium baking potatoes, peeled, halved and quartered
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- In a large saucepan , boil the potatoes in salted water until fork tender.
- Strain potatoes, letting them rest in the colander.
- Add the milk, butter and green onions to the saucepan.
- Heat to a simmer over medium heat until fragrant.
- Return potatoes to the pan and mash to desired consistency.
- Serve with extra pats of butter (optional).
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg